Here at the Drake Center, everything we do supports our mission statement: "To provide the best medical and surgical care in a compassionate environment for our patients and unsurpassed service for our clients."
We have a set of core values that we use as a guide to follow along with our mission statement. These values are incredibly important to our practice and are as follows:
Our Core Values
- Steadfast Care and Service: Providing the best medical care for our patients and exceptional service for our clients. We are here for you and your pets.
- Compassionate Partnership: Our doctors and staff work with each other and with our clients in order to deliver the best and most effective care for your pets.
- Constant Pursuit of Excellence: We always strive to provide the best level of care for our patients and will educate ourselves and staff and update our procedures based on the latest standards of veterinary medicine.
While working at The Drake Center, you would not only be working at the Top Rated Veterinary Hospital in San Diego, you are also working with some of the best and brightest people in the veterinary industry. We have an amazing team of Doctors and staff who align themselves with our mission and genuinely care about what we do here and the patients we serve. In short, the Drake Center team and the way we work together to provide for our clients and patients is what makes The Drake Center a special place.
The Drake Center is expanding and is currently hiring for ALL positions. To learn more about the roles at The Drake Center, visit HERE.
We are interested in hearing from candidates who are passionate about pets and people. We hire for personality and train for skills in many of our positions.
Our healthcare team enjoys the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k company matching plan
- Flexible spending accounts and dependent care
- Pet care benefits
- Continuing education